I made these grilled potatoes to go with our XinJiang Style Lamb Chops today. This spiced potato chips are so good that we fought for the last bite!
For those who doesn’t like your potato too spicy, you can try the non-spicy grilled potato chips that I made earlier.
2 Russet potatoes (you can use any type of potato to your liking)
2 tsp of olive oil
1 tsp of Homemade BBQ Seasoning Powder
pinch of salt
2 只 褐色土豆/马铃薯
2 小勺 橄榄油/食油
1 小勺 自制的烧烤撒粉
1. Peel and clean the potatoes. Use a pair of chopstick or thick bamboo skewer, place one on each side of the potato to hold the potato together, the stick will prevent the knife from cutting the potato all the way through. Slice the potato to the thickness of your liking, I sliced mine to about 1.5 mm thick this time.
1. 土豆削皮洗净。 取两根筷子或者竹签夹着土豆，均匀地切片。这样切就不会切断土豆了（有点蓑衣黄瓜的味道）。
2. Preheat oven to 400F (205C), brush olive oil over the potato, do it twice if you wish. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and some cumin seeds over potatoes and cover with foil paper.
3. Bake the potatoes for 45 minutes, remove the foil paper, brush with more oil over potatoes and sprinkle homemade BBQ seasoning over it. Turn the oven to broil and broil for another 5 minutes or until the top part turn golden in color.
2. 烤箱预热至 400 F (205 C)，在土豆表面刷上橄榄油，最好刷两遍。撒上一点食盐和孜然，盖上锡箔纸。
3. 把土豆入烤箱烤45分钟，揭开锡箔纸后，把烤盘底部的油再刷到土豆上，撒上自制的烧烤撒粉。烤箱转成上火/ Broil，高火烤5分钟至上色即可。